If you have an Apple® iPhone™ mobile digital device, use the download instructions below.
- Download a ringtone file (M4R format) to a directory of your choosing on your computer.
- Import to iTunes
- Double click the file to open it in iTunes and import it into the ringtones library.
Sync to phone
- Plug your iPhone into your computer.
- Click on iPhone.
- Click on ringtones tab.
- Make sure that the “sync ringtones” checkbox is checked.
- Click “sync.”
- Set as ringtone
- Use your iPhone to set the ringtone as you normally would – either as the default ringtone or assigned to a contact.
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.